Our values shape how we conduct our business on a daily basis. We live these values to strengthen our relationships with our clients and within the communities in which we operate. They define who we are.
We have established a culture aligned to six core values that encourage every individual to give his or her best. It is what guides how we work. We continuously engage with all staff to build their personal commitment to our values. It is what we believe will be decisive for our long-term success.
- Safety & Environment – Our safety goal is ZERO: zero injuries to anyone involved on our projects. Our approach is based on committed and active leadership, transparent systems and standards, education and training and effective governance
- Customer Satisfaction – Our focus remains on the delivery of projects with a high level of customer satisfaction. This commitment compels our clients to repeat and refer further business to Heyday
- Fairness & Respect – Our expectation is that everyone who works for and with Heyday is treated with “Fairness & Respect” at all times. We trust and respect those that we work with, and actively listen and consider the views of others in our decisions and actions
- Teamwork – We are committed to the principle that projects are constructed by teams not individuals. We utilise our skills, knowledge and fellow team members to create inspirational and industry leading work. Everyone takes pride in what we achieve together
- Professionalism – We commit to conducting ourselves with the highest professional standard and delivering results the right way by operating responsibly and executing with excellence
- Quality – Our quality objective is to exceed customer expectations with safe, reliable, optimum cost products and services delivered on time