Our safety goal is ZERO: zero injuries to anyone involved on our projects. Our approach is based on committed and active leadership, transparent safety management systems and standards, education and training and effective governance.
Heyday is AS4801 accredited. We pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive training for our own staff and subcontractors. Comprehensive training is provided according to each trade classification and up to date training registers are maintained. Project and task specific training forms an integral part of training modules provided via:
- New employee site induction
- Project and/or site induction
- Safety committee meetings
- Consultative risk management meetings and audits
- Toolbox meetings
- Safety alerts
- Ongoing courses and refresher courses
- Issuing of company-wide safety circulars
Our safety culture is further enhanced by our “Safe Mates 10 Rules We Don’t Break” policy. This enables all team members on a project to fully commit to fundamental rules that protect the safety of both our employees and those that work with us.