As part of the SCEE group we are able to combine our local knowledge, capabilities, partners and suppliers with SCEE’s extensive experience and excellent reputation to deliver complete life-of-project electrical infrastructure, construction and support services to resource clients.
Our combined construction experience extends from establishing first power sources at greenfield sites, through to constructing major ore handling, process and transport infrastructure. We have the necessary skills to commission, maintain and de-commission plants and facilities.
We specialise in designing and installing:
- Electrical and communications services to operational centres, mine and camp utilities and administrative buildings, and
- Electrical, data and telecommunication services that support the control and management of automated mine, processing and transport operations
We are familiar with working on complex projects and sites, and employ disciplined management and safety practices that align with the ultimate client, head contractor and other subcontractor systems and processes.
The SCEE group’s focus includes:
- Mineral processing, crushing, conveyors, stockyards and rail load out facilities
- Coal handling & preparation plant (CHPP) facilities, including stockyard and rail load out facilities
- Oil and gas plants
- Port-wide facilities, including complete terminal expansions encompassing rail unloading, conveyors, transfer stations, stockyard, wharf and ship loading facilities
- Process plant brownfield upgrades
- Chemical and fertiliser plants
- Smelters, refineries, boilers and kilns
The SCEE group has experience of projects in many commodities, including iron ore, oil & gas, gold, uranium, zinc, chemicals, alumina, coal, diamonds, ceramics, salt and grain.